Hypnosis Group of Tampa Bay
Lea Davis is a Certified Consulting Hypnotist by The National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc. and The Academy for Professional Hypnosis Training, as well as, a Certified HypnoFertility(R) and Hypno Birth Practitioner. Lea is also an active member of The National Guild of Hypnostists, Inc.
My over thirty years experience as a public relations specialist has given me a broad understanding of people and the importance of a client centered approach when working to achieve their goals and success. I have gained tremendous insight about human behavior from managing a chamber of commerce, running political election campaigns and helping numerous companies achieve their objectives. In addition, I have spent many years teaching English as a second language to foreign university students and provided them guidance with the many stresses associated with adapting to a new culture and language.
Throughout my career I have observed how different cultures, beliefs/religions, combined with childhood experiences and life events, have shaped us to be the people we are today. With these diversities, along with the faster pace of life, our world at times can become more complicated and stressful preventing us from achieving goals and simply enjoying life.
I have personally benefited from hypnosis throughout my life when faced with the struggles of being a caregiver for much of my adolescence as well as when my husband of 32 years became ill. I have gained first-hand knowledge of the many stressful situations a person can benefit from with hypnosis.
Hypnosis is a safe and peaceful way of breaking unwanted programming to allow for new goals, and success in all areas of a person's life. It is my passion to assist clients create and experience a balanced joyful life!
Education - Boards - Committees include:
- National Guild of Hypnotists - Certified Hypnotist
- The Academy of Professional Hypnosis Training - Certified Consulting Hypnotist
- Certified HypnoFertility(R) Practitioner
- Certified Hypno Birth Practitioner
- University of Tampa - Liberal Arts Degree
- USF - Continuing Education in Cultural Anthropology
- University of Tampa - Board of Trustees - 2003 - 2009
- University of Tampa - Board of Fellows - 1994 - Present
- Straz Performing Arts Center - Board of Directors - 2003 - 2005
- Opera Tampa - Board of Directors - 2003 - Present
- Red Cross Angels Member